All staff are required to apply for their own parking permits. You will receive a paper permit to display in your windscreen.
- New permits will not be issued if the applicant has any outstanding Penalty Charge Notices (PCN).
- The permit must be displayed at all times. Failure to do so could result in a Penalty Charge Notice being issued.
- Staff permits are subject to the same parking regulations as public parking.
- Permits are not valid in 30 minute bays, bays for disabled people and Market Trader bays.
- Permits can only be used during office hours Monday to Friday when on AVDC business. If you need to park outside of normal office hours on AVDC business, contact Parking Services in advance to arrange this.
- If you change your vehicle please contact email@example.com to update your permit.
- If you are no longer employed by AVDC or on a long term absence (including maternity leave), your permit will cease to be valid.
- If you are using a courtesy car while your usual vehicle is in for an MOT, repairs or servicing, let Parking Services know as soon as you can to avoid a PCN being issued.
Your permit allows you to park in the following AVDC car parks:
- Hampden House (Level 2)
- The Gateway
- Cornwalls Meadow - Buckingham