Contact Us - Recovery

This form is to be used for debt recovery of council tax, business rates and parking enforcement, this is only for cases which have progressed through court action.

If you have received a Notice of Enforcement you will need to contact the Enforcement Agent directly on the phone number provided on the letter, an arrangement can no longer be made with the office team.

If you have received a bill, reminder or final notice and wish to query this please complete theContact Us - Council Tax form.

Please do not use this form to notify us of address changes if you are a homeowner or tenant. To do this please complete the Letting Us Know You Have Moved form. If you wish to apply for / remove a Single Persons Discount, please log in or register for My Account. For Council Tax Reduction or Housing Benefit queries, please use the Contact Us - Benefits form.

Your details

Are you completing this form on behalf of the person named above?
  1. *
  2. We require prior authorisation to discuss the account with a third party
Is the address above the one you are enquiring about?
  1. *
Details of your enquiry: