Edinburgh Playing Fields Motorised Bike ASB

It is illegal to ride any motorbike in public open spaces such as parks, play areas and on pavements.

If you would like to report a motorised bike being used illegally or in an anti-social manner in and around the Edinburgh Playing Fields, or you know where they are being stored or who is using them, please complete and submit the form below providing as much information as you are able to.

You may submit this information anonymously if you wish, however this will only allow the Police to use the information provided as intel.

Should you provide your contact details, they will be passed onto the Police and a PCSO or Police Officer may contact you regarding your complaint. The Police may be able to use the information that you provide to take further action against those riding motorised bikes illegally.

Alternatively you can call the Police on 101 with this information. Motorised bikes include motorbikes, quad bikes, scrambler bikes and mini-moto’s. Thames Valley Police will continue to take action against those riding such bikes in an illegal or anti social manner in a public place working in partnership with the council, however tackling the problem is challenging and something that we can not do alone. We need the local community to support us and to be our eyes and ears to tell us who are using these bikes and where they are being stored to enable us to take action to reduce the impact that this behaviour is having on the local community and use of the Playing Fields.

Please note that this form is for providing us with information and will not prompt a police response to attend. Whilst the information received will be sent to an email box that is regularly reviewed, it is not constantly monitored therefore if you witness a bike being ridden in an illegal or anti-social manner please call 101 at the time that this is happening where possible, or 999 in the event of an emergency.