Listed Buildings Advice
If works are proposed that could require planning permission, then it’s advised to submit this form combined with a request for pre-application advice from Development Management, who will be able to advise on planning considerations.
The following form should be used to apply for informal advice on alterations or repairs to listed buildings as well as listed building compliance checks. Each service attracts a separate fee, so please fill in the form for each service you are applying for.
Prices for the services (all prices include VAT);
ALTERATIONS & REPAIRS
• AR1 - Written desk-based advice only, (based on information provided by applicant) - £77
• AR2 - Meeting at AVDC offices, with notes following meeting - £77
• AR3 - Meeting on site, with notes following site meeting - £229
• AR4 - Urgent meeting on site (to be undertaken within 10 working days), with notes following visit - £382
PURCHASE ADVICE AND COMPLIANCE CHECKING
• CC1 - Meeting on site, with notes following site meeting - £229
• CC2 - Urgent meeting on site (visit to be undertaken within 10 working days), with notes following visit - £382
Any additional hours for all services is charged at £77.
Please see the Planning page for more information.