Contact Us - Environmental Health

To report a Nuisance you will be required to upload diary sheets, please visit our nuisance section for more information.

If you wish to report dog fouling, or a damaged or full dog waste bin please complete this report form.

Some pest control treatments are provided free of charge to customers who are in receipt of housing benefit or council tax reduction, if you are not in receipt of either of these please contact our contractor directly on their website.

Please select the category of your contact