Benefits - Change in Circumstances

If you are claiming Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction you must tell us about any changes which may affect your entitlement within a month of the change. If you delay in telling us of the change you may lose benefit if the change results in an increase, or you may be overpaid and we will recover the money from you.

Claimant's contact details

Are you:
Type of change you are reporting:
Would you like an Aylesbury Vale MyAccount set up for you using the details you provide?
Email contact preferences
  1. I am happy to be contacted by AVDC including wholly owned companies and their subsidiaries. *