Contact Us - Council Tax

Please do not use this form to notify us of address changes if you are a homeowner or tenant. To do this please click here

If you are a Landlord, Letting Agent or Managing Agent notifying us of changes to tenancy please click here

For Council Tax Reduction or Housing Benefit queries, please use this form

If you wish to check your account balance, set up a Direct Debit or apply for / remove a Single Persons Discount, please log in or register for My Account

If you have a query about debt recovery after court action has taken place, please use this form

Your details

Is this the address you are enquiring about?
  1. *
If not, please provide the address below:
Details of your enquiry:
  1. Is your enqiry about a Reminder or Cancellation Notice? *
  2. Is your enquiry about a Court Summons or a Liability Order? *

Would you like a MyAccount set up for you using the details you provide?