Council tax discount application severely mentally impaired


Please complete this form if you want a council tax reduction for an adult who is over the age of 18 and severely mentally impaired.

We may keep the information you give us on this form on a computer system. We will use this information to decide whether you are entitled to a discount on your council tax bill. We may also use the information to help assess your situation if you have applied for housing benefit or council tax reduction.